Diane Surine writes "NANOTECHNOLOGY SEMINAR SERIES COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU!
Join HORIBA Jobin Yvon for a free seminar on nanotechnology applications in 10 cities across the United States. Explore how Ellipsometry, Fluorescence, Raman and Glow Discharge Spectroscopy are being used to develop and understand the properties of smart surfaces, nanotubes, nanofilms, nanocolloidal metallic films, quantum dots and self-assembled monolayers. Applications below will be presented in detail."
More… Topics include:
- Use of quantum dots and carbon nanotubes as bio-labels (UV to nIR)
- Nanotube characterization, chirality and size
- Display Technology
- Quantum Dots
- Forensic Labeling (anti-counterfeiting)
- Engineering sensors
- Size and Chirality Sorting Analysis
- Smart surfaces
- Semiconductor LED devices
- Hardness and tribological coatings
- Optical characterization of nanocolloidal metallic films
- Heterogeneous nanofilms
- Semiconductor characterization
- Self assembled monolayers
- Stress measurements
- Anisotropy of polymer films
- Langmuir-Blodgett films
Each seminar includes a free multi-media CD-ROM of applications and presentation material. Lunch and refreshments are included each day. Join us in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Edison, Houston, Irvine, and San Jose. For a detailed list of dates and to register, please visit www.jobinyvon.com/seminars.