The nominations for Foresight’s 2009 Feynman Prize will be closing soon, so if you know someone who has done outstanding work to advance the goal of molecular nanotechnology, please visit the Instructions Page
to nominate them.
Research areas considered relevant to MNT (e.g., productive nanosystems and molecular machine systems) include but are not limited to:
- artificial molecular machines
- atomically-precise construction
- biomolecular machinery
- computational chemistry and molecular modeling
- nanomechanical engineering
- natural molecular machines
- scanning probes and nanometrology
- self-replicating machines
- supramolecular chemistry
- ultra-precision machining
Special consideration will be given to submissions clearly leading toward the construction of productive nanosystems.